Monday 5 December 2011

Open House-----Sunday December 11th 2011 12:00PM---5:00PM

Hey Everyone!!! Its me Jake Here!!! Hows Life Today?!?! So my Mom's Friend is having A Open House. Sunday December 11th 2011. There will be 3 Vandors there selling AWESOME Stuff! My Soul To Keep-Hand Made Jewellery & Accessories by Sharon Christmas Which is the Manager of the Open House. Who sells AMAZING Jewellery!!! The 2nd Vendor is Candy Box Creations Which is My Awesome Mother! Who sells the BEST Tasting Chocolate! And the 3rd Vendor is.....Pouch Cove Cookie Company!!!!! Which is Me! The BEST Tasting Cookies of all of Pouch Cove!!! I will be Selling some AWESOME Cookies! Not sure how many... So come on down and have a look around! PLUS I have been asked to be A Greeter for The Open House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So come on Down and have a look around! Sunday December 11th 2011 12:00PM---5:00PM. DON'T MISS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And E-Mail me at PCCC1234@hotmail.com OR Call me at 335-7941 If you would like to know what the Address to her House!!!!!! Hope to see you There!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment